I wouldn’t generally get annoyed, if I alone face an inconvenience but really get upset, when my family also feel inconvenience. We recently ordered food from Justeat.in and below is our experience. We have sent the same feedback via email but no response has been received so far.
1. Food was not delivered on time.
2. We were informed about non-availability of an item after about wait of 30 mins.
3. Over the phone, we were told the bill is 350 and delivery boy charged us 380.
4. Food quality was not good.
5. When the food was delayed, we have tried calling justeat but invain. Sent an email to support team, but no response. Our grand mother who is 90+ years experienced inconvenience because of these guys.