WordPress Tip: Embedding Google photos to a post or page
Unlike Flickr or YouTube, there is no direct way to grab embed code for a photo on Google Photos but there is a way to do it.
- Go to Google Photos and select photo that you would wish to embed
- Open the photo in full (not as thumbnail)
- Right click on the image and select “Copy image location”
- Return to word press post or page
- Click on add media
- Select insert from URL and past Google photo link that was copied
- Provide caption or alt text
- Click on insert to post
Enjoy inserting photos to your post right from Google photos.
thanks for the description