Srinivasu Chakravarthula is one of the first people in India who have chosen accessibility as a profession. He has started his career in the field of accessibility in the year 2005. Prior to that, he has spent about 5 years teaching computers to both people with vision impairment and mainstream children. Srinivasu also spend time in mentoring youth for building successful life, advices organizations working in the field of disability to enhance quality of services. Read more about Srinivasu
- ServeOM Inclusion and Srinivasu.org are now merged
- Srinivasu will be attending Empower 2023
- Creating Charts with CSS
- Modal dialog example from WAI ARIA practices
- [Video] Do you see this OK? CSS tips for low vision Accessibility
- Why you shouldn’t force taborder using tabindex?