I often read in some mailing lists about need of escort for visually impaired travelers. While that’s true that having an escort would be helpful for people with vision impaired, I have also seen several visually impaired traveling alone, busy attending conferences. So wanted to collect trips and tricks for people with vision impaired as […]
You are here:
- Love the Olacabs app. Give it a swirl! Sign up using my referral code 0ZT6MX and earn Rs 300. Download the app from http://t.co/N0Pw6aNk6a - about 13 hours ago
- With all due respect, I wonder how a speaker can have 53 slides for 15 minutes talk:-( - about 1 day ago
- Things one should know while visiting Qatar! #techshareme http://t.co/WjNuxhnQfy - about 2 days ago
- I’ll be speaking on “Assistive Software Technologies for persons with disabilities” later today! #CII http://t.co/8MUdz39hf6 - about 2 days ago
- Oh yes! Belated birthday to our bootstrap a11y guy @mpnkhan - about 3 days ago
- Best wishes to @dennisl on his birthday! Thank you friend for all the awesome work you do. Cc: @paypalinclusive - about 3 days ago
- Keyboard shortcuts and their equivalent to Windows. Nice read for those who are switching to Mac. http://t.co/HuigB0AFnK - about 4 days ago
- Follow me on Twitter
a passionate individual who aims to build an inclusive web and IT experience
Born in 1981, educated in beautiful village Injaram of East Godavari District and then in Hyderabad, got trained in Mumbai, started career with a small garment export organization, moved on to different locations in Southern India to set up Computer literacy programs for visually impaired, then started career with Net Systems Informatics (India) Pvt. Ltd., & BarrierBreak which turned my growth into accessibility industry. Instrumental in set up Accessibility practice at Yahoo! India and expanded to other regions including China, Singapore and Middle East. Currently leading Accessibility efforts at PayPal's Quality Organization!
With about 8+ experience in the area of Accessibility, I provide expertise in accessibility testing, accessibility training and accessibility consulting.
Recepient of NCPEDP MphasiS Universal Design Awardee for 2013.
Besides my work at PayPal, I serve on the board of The National Association for the Blind Karnataka Branch, W3C India and NASSCOM Foundation.
Deals from eBay