I often read in some mailing lists about need of escort for visually impaired travelers. While that’s true that having an escort would be helpful for people with vision impaired, I have also seen several visually impaired traveling alone, busy attending conferences. So wanted to collect trips and tricks for people with vision impaired as to how they could travel independently. Am collecting tips through several mailing lists and social networks, will share the responses that are appropriate here. If you are a person with vision impairment and a frequent traveler, please do add a comment. That will not be published in the comments section but I will incorporate in the article with due credit.
Recent from Blog
- My shortest job comes to an end… I wish I could have stayed longer but Good bye HCL
- NGOs, let’s be smart; it’s 2015!
- Open letter to Taxi-For-Sure – a complaint for poor service
- #GAAD – also celebrating my 10th year of accessibility life!
- Gadget recommendation: Panasonic T9 – nice looking and comes with Android 4.4.2