I often read in some mailing lists about need of escort for visually impaired travelers. While that’s true that having an escort would be helpful for people with vision impaired, I have also seen several visually impaired traveling alone, busy attending conferences. So wanted to collect trips and tricks for people with vision impaired as to how they could travel independently. Am collecting tips through several mailing lists and social networks, will share the responses that are appropriate here. If you are a person with vision impairment and a frequent traveler, please do add a comment. That will not be published in the comments section but I will incorporate in the article with due credit.
Recent from Blog
- Be good, do good and see good – Quote of the day 8th November, 2015
- Bring light to the ignorant – Quote of the day 13th October, 2015
- Human mind has unlimited power – Quote of the day 12th October, 2015
- If you can’t help, that’s OK but don’t condemn – Quote of the day 11th October, 2015
- Ridicule, Opposition and acceptance – Quote of the day 9th October, 2015